viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Post 2: The creepiest movie i've ever watched

Hello!
Today i'm gonna write about the creepiest movie i've ever seen:  "The others".
I must be honest and tell you that I really, really hate the horror films. I'm a very scary person (The first time i saw "The shining" i had to get out of the room several times because i was too scared about the scenes... and that movie is not even an horror film, is actually suspense).
The first time I saw the movie  i was 10 or 11 years old, and i remember that my mother's boyfriend came home with the movie and all the family met in my house to see it. My mother had bought a "Home Cinema" few days ago and they wanted to inaugurate it with this movie.
 We were all in the living room with the lights turned off, and the sound was really high and i remember the screaming of the characters and then me running out of the room hahahahahaha.
I finally saw it again last year (entirely). The movie is about a family (mother, father, son and daughter) and at the very beginning of the story, the father is forced to go to war. The mother is alone with the children and his servants and the family start to hear and see "ghosts" in their house. Right at the end we realize that the family are actually dead and the "ghosts" are (living) people who want to buy the house, and they were doing a spiritism session.
I didn't liked the movie just because i'm really coward, so i didn't enjoyed it. But it was very interesting and it has such a plot twist in the last minutes, that i would totally recommend it anyway.

6 comentarios:

  1. That movie was one of my favorites when I was a child, but I saw it so many times, that it makes no sense for me.
    love you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really is a very interesting of the last twist, when I see this movie I thought that it is a classic burring terror film but it was surprised me

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love that movie! Although Nicole Kidman is not one of my favourite actress

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this is is a really really good movie !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very good, Fernanda.

    Becareful. though, with past tense: "I didn´t LIKE"

    Finally, the personal pronoun "I" is always in CAPITAL LETTER.

    2 PTS.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love that movie!... has a really unexpected ending!

    ResponderEliminar