viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

POST 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

If i could choose a Country for visiting, I definitly choose Iceland.
Iceland is a little island near the United Kingdom, and i want to visit it since i was 14 years old. It's a cold place, perfect for people like me, and there's a lot of beautiful things like their houses, monuments and landscapes (the famous Series Game of Thrones is filmed in Iceland, so you can imagine how beautiful is it).

 In Iceland there is a lot of snow in Winter, but in spring, all the snow is melted and we can see the canyons, volcanos, mountains, rivers and lagoons.
Even in  Autumn or Winter we can see the Northern Lights in the sky. I think that it will be amazing to see in direct.


I definitly will like to do all the tours in the country, specially visit "Dimmu Borgir", a magic and old volcanic formation coated with moss and other plants.


Iceland is so far away from here, that i didn't know if i could live there because i couldn't be with my family, and the language is too complicated so it could be so difficult comunicate to other people.
But if i had the oportunity to take a challenge like that, I probably would did it (if my boyfriend go with me, of course hahahaha).


5 comentarios:

  1. You can practice the english in United Kingdom jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're the second person I read who wants to go to Iceland!!
    LOL

    Is a beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hahaha I wanna go to Iceland too! Such a beautiful and magical place :3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I always dreamt about see the Northern lights, I think it's something magical c: !

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good job, Fernanda, Good vocabulary.

    There are some problems with tenses and conditional sentences, for example:


    Iceland is so far away from here, that i DON{T know if i could live there because IT WOULD NOT be POSSIBLE TO TRAVEL with my family, and the language is too complicated so it WOULD be so difficult TO comunicate to other people.
    But if i had the oportunity to take a challenge like that, I probably would DD it (if my boyfriend CAME with me, of course hahahaha).

    2 PTS

    ResponderEliminar